8.14.2018

Product Profile: Milk Makeup

This relatively new makeup line is so fresh and fun, you might call it whimsical! I have tried quite a few of their products and love them all, especially the Kush Mascara $24. New mascaras are hard for me to find because I am very particular about the applicator brush. Milk calls the Kush brush a "tapered tree-shaped brush with criss-cross bristles," which translates to volumizing without clumping for me. It also magically separates lashes and doesn't flake (possibly because it is made with binding cannabis oil). I am also loving the Lip and Cheek stick $24, which I have in both Quickie and Werk shades. It's another double-duty product to take on the go. Recently I purchased the Everyday Dewy Highlighter $24 (haven't' we established my passion for glow?). The last item I bought was on a whim, the Sunshine Oil $38. It's packed with a variety of different nourishing oils: grapeseed, avocado, lemon peel and grapefruit. This versatile oil comes in a rollerball which makes for easy application anywhere: cheeks, shoulders, lips. Throw it in your bag with the lip and cheek stick. Now go get gorgeous.