7.30.2018

Best Bronzers: The Faux Glow

It only seems fitting that my first beauty product post is about the bronzers that kick-started it all. As I shared in "My Very First Post", I got the idea to develop a blog after a certain barre class this past May when the instructor (thanks Eve!) commented that I looked like I had been to the Caribbean (I wish). I explained that I had been trying out a new illuminating bronzer, a current beauty obsession of mine. When I told the class about my faux glow, everyone seemed interested in details, and the idea of a blog was born. Yes, I am crazy about the latest glowing beauty trend. I feel like each day Sephora sends me an email about a new bronzer, or highlighter or illuminator, so I guess I am not alone. Here is my go-to: Chantecaille Radiance Gel Bronzer $44. I have tried MANY self-tanners, and this one is by far the best I have found. This mousse is SO easy to apply. It is inexpensive, smells fresh, dries fast and is never leaves streaks. I recommend the light bronze color. Just be sure to wash your hands after applying! Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun $12. It's best to exfoliate in the shower before any self-tanning so I use this one: Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash $21. It is smooth and lathers easily, unlike the overly abrasive scrubs. Enjoy Bahama mama!