8.01.2018

Shopping Spree: Nordstrom Sale!

Everywhere I look on the internet and social media I see posts about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale--so I decided to see for myself what all the hype is about. The Nordstrom site has a little bit of everything and it can seem overwhelming, so I started slowly with the beauty selections. Here is what's in my cart so far:
This clear balm reacts with your individual pH level to create a personalized shade of pink. Plus, the cute suspended flower is a novelty and a conversation starter. Gift with purchase too.
(I already own one of these, so I'm getting this one as a gift).

Duh, more ways to glow. I'm a sucker for shine. Also a gift with purchase: makeup bag with deluxe samples worth $90!


Love Supergoop products. This mist scores well on the EWG Healthy Living App, and it's easy to apply-- with Vitamin C as a bonus. I am putting one in each kids' bag for camp. (I'll be sharing more on sunscreen in a future post)

I have read about this oil time and time again, but have hesitated to purchase it because of the price. Now you get two deluxe products for the price of just the face oil.

Sale ends on Sunday, August 5th