8.29.2018

Luscious Lips

Everything for lips in one post: balm, gloss, treatment, oils, lip/cheek, and lipstick. Hurraw is one of my favorite lip balms because it is organic, vegan, cruelty-free and comes in so many flavors. This black cherry has a subtle rosy color too. Hurraw Premium Lip Balm, $13 (pack of two- trust me, you will want more than one). Clarins makes a great multi-use product called Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil $30. It comes in a seven shades, but I like the mint one because it doubles as a lip plumper. The candy and tangerine colors adjust to your pH level for a unique shade. My #1 lip gloss choice was a surprise to me. Rhianna's new makeup line, Fenty, has huge range of colors and products, but this lip gloss comes in only one shade and it's universally flattering (right Maggie and Jenn?). I take it everywhere and use it for day or evening. It smells great, looks natural, and you will love it too: Fenty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer $18. For lip/cheek 2-in-1, I love this Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint $39. It's a flattering berry color called Very Popular. I usually tend to stay away from lipsticks because I do not have very big lips (thanks Dad), but, this Nars Sheer Lipstick $32 in Dolce Vita works in this nude shade. Before I go to be each night I like to use this lip treatment for its anti-aging purposes. VENeffect $85 is a plant-based hydrating cream that targets vertical lip lines while it smooths and plumps- yes, please!      Kisses, Liz 💋